Contact info@TheProStep.com with any Questions
Terms: All shipments are C.O.D. unless payment is received with order or prior arrangements have been made for open account. You can avoid costly C.O.D. charges by prepaying in full. Most major credit cards are accepted for payment.
Returns & Adjustments: Warranty Returns — Warranty determination will be made by our customer service department in accordance with our warranty service policy respective to the product to which it applies. All special order times are non–returnable.
Stock Adjustment Policy: Distributors are eligible to make annual stock adjustment according to the following guidelines —
- One (1) stock adjustment will be allowed annually.
- Up to 5% of the preceding twelve (12) months purchases will be eligible for the stock adjustment.
- No more than 10% of the preceding twelve (12) months’ purchases in anyone product category will be allowed
- Only goods listed in the price sheet in effect at the time of the return are eligible.
- Returns must be approved in advance with a Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- All goods received must be in re–saleable condition, normal wear and tear accepted. Handling fees of up to 15% may be charged for repacking and special processing.
- All stock adjustments must be shipped freight pre–paid.
- Each return must be accompanied by an offsetting 2–for–1 order.
All Other Returns: Returns not covered under the Stock Adjustment Program will be subject to a 15% handling fee and must have prior approval of the National Sales Manager (NSM). Items shipped in error by Big Step Products Inc will be reshipped at the expense of Big Step Products Inc. or appropriate credit will be issued.
Shipments: Big Step Products Inc. reserves the right to select motor carrier on all prepaid shipments. All shipments are F.O.B. from our plant in California. Freight is prepaid on all orders of $5,000.00 or more within the United States of America.
- A drop ship fee will be added to all orders shipped to a location other than the billing address.
- No third party billing is allowed on drop shipments.
Claims: Must be filed by the customer with the shipper at time of delivery. If it is necessary to refuse shipment because of damage, you must also notify Big Step Products Inc.
Missing Shipments: Notify Big Step Products Inc. so that a tracer can be filed on the missing package with the carrier.
Warranty: Big Step products Inc. offers a limited lifetime warranty on its products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. Warranty claims must be accompanied with original invoice. It is the customer’s responsibility to protect the finish with regular applications of a nonabrasive polish that is compatible with the finish. This warranty covers the cost of the product only and does not include the cost of removal, installation or shipping. This warranty is void if the product shows signs of alterations, misuse, mishandling, improper care, neglect, improper application or installation.
Liability: Big Step Products inc. liability is limited to the repair or replacement of the defective part(s) made by Big Step Products Inc. The items will be subjected to inspection by Big Step Products Inc Part(s) that in our opinion were damaged by incorrect fitting, neglect or improper use will not be replaced or repaired. Big Step Products Inc. reserves the right to change specifications, terms, conditions and prices of items shown in this catalog without notice.